- Spring 2017 – Ongoing
- Content Manager
These are a few pieces I’ve written for the ventureLAB blog over the last few months. When I approach blogs for ventureLAB I always think about long-tail keywords that might be top of mind for an entrepreneur, such as “Canadian Funding Programs for Entrepreneurs” or “Stage of Business” that will draw in additional views. Here are a few recent samples of my writing with that goal in mind:
- 6 Signs Your Company is Ready For Investment
- Four ventureLAB Companies Announce HTF Awards at $2.1M
- ForaHealthyMe Launches eHealth Platform with Ontario’s Health Technologies Fund
- 9 Emerging Tech Companies to Watch in 2018
- What is human capital management?
- Canada’s Startup Visa Program is Officially Permanent
- What stage of business are you at?
- The Best Canadian Innovation Funding Programs for Entrepreneurs
- The Future of Driving – 5 Reasons To Be Excited About Autonomous Vehicles
- 10 Reasons To Network – Never say no to a networking opportunity!